Smartglasses for Low Vision
Call us at 800-605-4033 for more info
First ever lightweight, wireless, head worn, voice activated device for the visually impaired.
NuEyes Pro removable visual prosthetic is the first ever lightweight, wireless, head worn device that is voice activated for the visually impaired. Whether you have macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa, or other visual conditions NuEyes can help!
NuEyes Pro is a very simple product to use and can be either operated with our wireless controller included with the product or using simple voice commands.
How does NuEyes work?
Enlarge and magnify what you are looking at
A video camera on the front of the glasses magnifies what you are looking at and displays it on the inside of the glasses. You can control them with the remote control or by using your voice. Simply say “make bigger” and the image you see in the glasses will automatically get larger up to 12 times original size.
Not just electronic magnifying glasses
When using the NuEyes glasses for reading, in addition to enlarging the text, you can change the color and contrast or simply have the smartglasses read the text to you automatically just by looking at it!
NuEyes Pro Features
- Read and write using NuEyes
- Watch TV and Movies
- See the faces of loved ones
- Continue hobbies such as reading music and playing cards
- Regain visual independence
- Variable Magnification from 1x-12x
- Various contrast and color changes
- Voice Activated
- Lightweight Design
- 2 Year Warranty
- Barcode and QR Scanner
Learn more about NuEyes.
Speak with an NuEyes Representative today.
*Prices are for USA market only, international prices will vary along with localized software. International sales must be purchased by local retailer and appropriate local duties and taxes apply.
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 805 2.7GHz quad-core Processor
- 3GB Pop LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB Storage
- GPU Adreno420, 600 MHz turbo, 500 MHz nominal
- GPU APIs: OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0, 3.0+,
- OpenCL1.2 Full Profile, DX11.1
- Dual 650mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries (1300mAh total)
- Replaceable Magnetic Nose Bridges Removable ear horns
- Dual Haptic Feedback in Temples
- Dual 720p Stereoscopic See-thru displays at 80fps
- 80% See-thru Transmission
- Magnetic Removable Photochromic Lenses
- Bluetooth 4.0 802.11ac
- GNSS (GPS/GLONASS)
- Multiple Integrated Inertial Measuring Units with 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer
- Barometric Pressure Sensor Humidity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Autofocus Camera (1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 120fps)
- 2 Digital Microphones (User & Environment)
- Magnetic charging port with USB on-the-go
- Magnetic stereo audio ports with ear buds
- ReticleOS, a see-thru optimized Android framework for head-worn computing atop Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat)
- Qualcomm® VuforiaTM SDK for Digital Eyewear (VDE)
- Developer Website Developer Program Reticle App Center
- USB Power Supply
- 1 Set Blackout Shields
- 1 Smart 10hr Battery
- 1 Reticle Speed Mouse
- (3)Nose Pads
- Ear Hooks
- 2X Lens Kit
- Adjustable Headstrap
- Magnetic Power Cord
- USB Power Cord
- MicroFiber Cloth
- Clam Shell Hard Case