It is a possibility that insurance may cover up to 85% of NuEyes Smartglasses.
For more information on the possibility we highly recommend contacting NuEyes Technologies, Inc.
NuEyes Insurance Coverage Step-By-Step Guide
By following the step-by-step guideline below it may be possible to get approved for NuEyes Featuring ODG Smartglasses:
1. The patient is insured
2. The patient has a vision care program through their insurance
3. The patient has met their deductible
4. The Doctor of Optometry submits a claim on behalf of the patient
- Insurance coverage of the smartglasses may cover up to 85% if a doctor is “in network.”
- If a doctor is “out of network” the insurance may cover up to 65% of the smartglasses.
- Even if a doctor is “in” or “out” of network it is still not 100% that insurance will cover NuEyes Smartglasses.
Please contact NuEyes Technologies, Inc. for more information.
NuEyes Contact Information
For further information on the possibility of receiving insurance coverage contact:
NuEyes Technologies, Inc.
120 Newport Center Dr. Suite #232
Newport Beach CA 92660